- Overall – 199
- Battle – 68 – The highest scoring team got close to 200 points and it is possible to get 240. This is the area my team could improve the most. I know I totally effed up the last game and got 0 points because I read a list wrong. For next year I actually want to just have more experience playing the game so I know what a Death Company squad can do without finding out the hard way.
- Sports – 15 – We got dinged one point in one game. Not bad at all. We must be awesome peeps to play against. 🙂
- Commander Heads – 17 – On average you score 16 points so we did just a pinch above average. We managed to keep our commanders alive and kill the opponents. This is pretty good especially considering we didn’t do so well battlewise.
- Command Counters – 15 – Just a touch below the average score of 16. I think we used our counters well. As stated earlier it is hard to keep your counters alive when you are losing so I think we still did pretty good.
- Theme – 43 – We got 43 out of 60 possible points. This sounds pretty bad if you scored this on a test but it is actually really good. We got 39th out of 116 when it came to theme; ~33rd percentile. Thanks to Jeff and Gerry for pushing us the extra step and making us do more than just Grey Knights.
- Paint – 48 – Awesome! 48 out of 60 points is really great. 21st place which is the ~18th percentile. Once again thanks to Jeff for his awesome conversion. Thanks to Mike for his paint schemes that looked really good and were fast and easy to do. Gerry you get thanks for the lava bases. How is lava not cool?
- Spirit – 0 – Ok, an area for improvement next year. I loved Kebek II’s dog tags. We should do that and more next year.
- Quiz – 8 – I think this was all Gerry. Well done good sir.
Most of these were taken by my friend Jeff Swiggum. Enjoy the pics – there are lots of gorgeous armies out there.